Monday 28 January 2013

2013 A New Year of Erotica - Summary of 2012

Hi All,
Well, what a fantastic year it was last year! And I hope this year will be even better. Over the last 12 months we covered a multitude of material, from Artists to Illustrators and postcards to Authors. The support for my new blog has been amazing and I have all of you to thank for that. So make sure if you have a subject you want discussed or a particular Artist/Author/Item......Just let me know, I'm more than happy to keep you happy ;)



Over the next few months I have planned to cover an article on the famous "Olympia Press" and it's colourful creator along with some of it's even more colourful Authors/Titles. I also must return to one or two Aritsts of which I promised some of you would make an appearence on my blog.



In addition........your humble requests to showcase some of my own Erotica Collection will be answered. I'm not a professional Collector but I have a strong interest in any form of Vintage Erotica. If you would like to share some of your own Collections, please do, the more selection we have - the spicyer the articles.



I hope to have your support throughout 2013 as I did in 2012 and remember....there is no such thing as a silly suggestion/comment, all will be considered and most, actioned. Hope to hear from you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love all vintage drawings like these,Thanks for sharing and hoping to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments, I hope you check back soon.

      Delete